One more…

I can’t believe I found another project I started last weekend…it’s a QAYG Pillow cover. I bought the QAYG class on Craftsy by Maureen Cracknell and just had to give it a whirl.

I pulled out my green scraps and found just enough to make 4 sections…unfortunately it ended up a little wonky on one side (conveniently cropped out of the picture) so I’ll have to trim it down but it should still fit the pillow form.

I just need to whip up the back, sew it together and put on binding…and viola, it will be done. Yeah, I wonder when I’ll get back to that!?

qayg pillow 2

I do have to say that I thought the joins would be more bulky than they are – I think that’s what made me shy away from this technique for so long. Not any more, I’ve got a large blanket I’ve been putting off that would work great with this method…Oh No, I can see another project starting in my future…

Someone please stop me!!!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s