As 2016 comes to a close I have to admit it was a pretty good ‘quilting’ year! I haven’t gone back to count yet but I know I made A LOT of quilts and quilty things (most are still in my sewing room!) Although I got a lot accomplished I really didn’t have a plan – I just sort of ‘winged it’ and that worked out ok…but I want to be more planful and mindful about how I spend my time in 2017, especially since we could be moving to Myrtle Beach which will bring a whole different set of challenges :-s
Yvonne of Quilting Jet Girl is hosting a 2017 Planning Linky party where we can share our goals, dreams & wishes for 2017.
Here are my quilty goals:
- Finish two commissioned quilts in January – The Kittens & Dog Gone Cute
- Participate in a block swap – this would be a first for me and scares the jeepers out of me
- Make a quilt from my sketches and possibly publish a pattern for it – something else that scares the jeepers out of me!
- Blog at least once per week…I used to post several times a week when I was running more regularly so I know I can do it.
- Finish my WIPs – Black & White; 2 Halloween quilts; Sugar Block club; Splendid Sampler
- Make quilts from my bucket list
Okay, now it’s out there for everyone to see! Here’s to a great 2017!!