I finally got around to pulling my Scrap Attack project for May…not quite sure I’ll actually get around to making it but at least I have the project identified
I found this photo on Pinterest and just now realized it doesn’t link to a valid page so I’ll just need to figure this one out based on the picture…but it’s pretty simple.
It’s a 9-patch quilt, I believe this photo is from Red Pepper Quilts but I can’t find any other Pinterest posts with an active link 😦
Oh wait, after more clicking around I found a link to what appears to be the finished Red Pepper quilt, although it looks different than the picture I saved on Pinterest. I like the setting in the picture above so I’ll go with that.